Three new FREE 'Essential Skills for Working with Children & Young People' training courses!
Take your career in a new direction by learning the essential skills required for working with children & young people.
Efficiency North's En:Able grant fund has provided funding for BrightSparks to run a series of free, three-day courses. The course will provide an introduction to working with children and young people and will cover:
- Understanding the children’s workforce
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Dealing with trauma and attachment issues
- Developing emotional resilience in children & young people
- Employment and career development coaching
We will help you to develop your knowledge, skills and confidence to consider if working or volunteering in this sector is for you. You will receive a certificate on completion, plus one-to-one careers coaching to support you to take your next steps.
Find out more about our Essential Skills for Working With Children and Young People course here.
Take a look at our other courses open for bookings: