Become an 'Early Years Apprentice Practitioner': new job opportunity at Little Green Rascals Organic Day Nursery
Little Green Rascals Day Nursery are looking for an Early Years Apprentice Practitioner to join their team.
We think this role could be perfect for any of our learners who have completed the Essential Skills for Working with Children and Young People course.
Under the supervision and direction of senior staff, responsibilities for this role include:
- Safeguarding children, ensuring excellent education and childcare
- Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment
- Providing excellent education and childcare
- Taking an active role within the room staff team
- Going the extra mile in delivering the Little Green Rascals vision
- To work within the Room Staff Team, acting in a pro-active and professional manner, actively learning from more qualified and experienced colleagues.
Benefits of working at Little Green Rascals include:
- 50% off childcare costs
- Birthdays off
- Additional annual leave for length of service
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Staff social events throughout the year
- Organic vegetable boxes
- Holistic treatments
- Ongoing opportunity for further training, professional development and great career opportunities within the company.
Interested in applying?
Request an application pack and full job description by emailing: email@example.com Or find out more about this and other roles at Little Green Rascals by clicking here. A closing date is not listed for the role, so we recommend sending in your application as soon as possible.